Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Our Christmas Fun!

I know, I know. I've been off for two weeks. I should've have posted Christmas pics already!! Well, wait no more. Here's picutres from all of our Christmas events.
Tuesday, the 23rd, we had Christmas with Pop I and Granny B (my parents):
Grandma and Janet with Tillie
Jackson was more interested in what Tillie got.

Me helping Jackson. He got the hang of unwrapping after four days of Christmas!
Anna and Tillie

Just precious...Tillie with Granny Ham

Wednesay, we had Christmas with Grandpop (Poppa) and Granna (Clint's parents):
Jackson with Poppa

This was one of Jackson's favorite gifts. The other was, of course, another tractor.

Testing it out. Notice his outfit...those were his daddy's.

I love this picture. He had a ball.

If you listen closely, you can hear him making his tractor noise. Heehee.

Too cute! I think he looks like Clint in this picture.

Five generations: Grandmother Gunnells, Nana, Granna, Clint and Jackson (and Aunt Alison too!)

We were at our house Christmas morning and Santa came!

Daddy showing Jackson how to operate his dump truck

Playing, ur climbing, on his piano from Pop I and Granny B

I know he's mine. He loves shoes!


Reading his Bambi book with Daddy
Christmas Day at Daddy Jack and Granny Ham's:

Playing under the table with Granny B (Don't panic Mom, this is the only one I posted)

Still under the table

Christmas night we had dinner at Grandma and Janet's with the Isom crew:

Jackson after we put his jammies on, but it was hot at Grandma's


The Isom crew. With this many people in one room, you know it's hot!

That's it for now. We had a great Christmas! I'll have some pictures from New Year's Day later.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Isn't it overwhelming all of the great "stuff" you accumulate during holidays when you have little ones! I rotate toys for my girls every 3-4 months so it's like there are extra holidays in the year for them!