Thursday, December 18, 2008

Adrian needs...

I saw this on another blog and thought it was cute.


First, go to Google. Type in your name, followed by the word "needs" and post the first 10 sentences that come up. Here are my top 10 "needs" according to Google:



1. Adrian needs glue.



2. Adrian needs counseling. Interesting....



3. Adrian needs your advice. Well, if I need counseling. It might as well be from you.



4. Adrian needs 2 step her game up. Says who?



5. Adrian needs a very special family who will be loving, caring and patient. 'Cause she's in counseling and working on her game.



6. Adrian needs the ball at least 30 times per game if you want to win. Trying to step up my game people!



7. Adrian needs, sorry, definitely needs to find a new look. Again, stepping up my game.



8. Adrian needs 2 duals for 2006-2007. Huh? Apparently this is a wrestling term.



9. Adrian needs to be able to manage her time effectively. Ya think?



10. Adrian needs to make sure she can take down all of her opponent's monsters before they cause too much damage. This must be why I'm in counseling.


No comments: