Monday, January 19, 2009

Not Me! Monday

Okay, this is my first Not Me! Monday, so bare with me. Hop over to MckMama at My Charming Kids for more Not Me! Mondays.

I did not pretend to still be napping when Clint pushed the bedroom door open so that I could have a few more moments of peace.
I did not cry like a baby when I snapped my fingernail off in the quick and ran to find my husband. My husband did not avoid my crying self because he thought it was something insignificant, like I found a spider. What?
I did not thoroughly enjoy cuddling with Jackson while watching a short kid's movie. And Jackson certainly did not sit still while watching, that would have been perfect.
I did not get tickled by said movie and wonder "Do kids actually watch this?" Apparently so.
And lastly, I did not pour Jackson a sippy cup full of milk just to gulp half of it myself and pour him more.
Don't forget to read the other posts at MckMama's!


No comments: