Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Week Two

I never did post about Week Two and now I'm half way through Week Three. Last week wasn't as bad as I expected. We were all dreading the Saturday increase to walk two, run two, but we all finished and nobody passed out! Ha! This past Saturday (the 4th), we increased the run time to 4 minutes. Anna and I wondered if we would come out alive, but we completed the whole thing (1.7 miles) and were very proud of ourselves. I ran last night and it wasn't easy, but I think it's because I went to bed late the night before and all of the food I consumed over the holiday weekend. I thought I would update with my progress of inches and pounds lost.

Chest: -0.5 inches
Waist: -0.5 inches
Thigh: -2.0 inches
Hips: 0 inches (this is the area I want the most!!!)
Weight: -1 lb. (I haven't at all dieted. I know I should...)

I can tell that my legs are toning up as well. This Saturday I will be attending the wedding festivities of Clint's sister Alison, so Mom and Anna will have to run by themselves. I plan on running on Alison's treadmill or in her neighborhood. We increase the run time to 6 minutes. Lord help us! I can't wait for the day when I am running for 20 minutes at a time. Six minutes will look like a cake walk!

1 comment:

Anna said...

What am I going to do without you on Saturday? I would have never made it last time without your guiding me! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!