Friday, July 17, 2009

Week Four

OH. MY. GOODNESS. This has been the hardest week by far. I am finishing all of my running, but it's killing me! I have no idea how I'm going to move up to 8 minutes tomorrow. EEK! I'm so thankful that the weather is cooling off this weekend. I think that will make it easier for us to run in the morning. Plus, we have a family reunion in South Alabama (I would tell you the town, but I promise, you've never heard of it) and it is usually miserable down there.

Here's my stats for loss this week. I didn't write last weeks down, so these are two weeks worth. Remember, I did have a lot of wedding activities in these two weeks, but the Fourth of July cookouts!!!

Waist: -0.5 inches
Hips: -0.5 inches
Mid-Thigh: -0.5 inches

These are obviously just the areas that had change and I've updated my totals to the right.

Have a great weekend! We're headed South!

No comments: