Monday, July 13, 2009

Week Three, a wedding and a certificate

Week Three went well. It gets easier to increase the time and length, but I still dread Saturdays when we go up even more. I have to be honest...I skipped my cross training day this last week and it made my increase on Saturday extremely difficult. Well, that and the Bridesmaid luncheon, rehearsal dinner and wedding food that I ate this weekend.


Speaking of wedding...Congratulations to Alison and Patrick! They got married Saturday in a beautiful ceremony in Birmingham.



Mother and Anna had to run without me this weekend. I called to see how they made it and they both survived. We three get to run in South Alabama this weekend. We are attending a family reunion and will miss the group run. I am totally not looking forward to the hotter temperature and humidity for the weekend.

For all of my out of town family and friends who haven't heard. I passed my CPA exam and I am officially certified!! Yay!

No comments: