Friday, November 21, 2008

So I got sucked in...

I finally broke down.

Everyone has one. It's the cool thing to do.

It's called peer pressure (Misty) and I have been beaten. So, I'm starting a blog. I don't have any idea what it will be about, but I thought I could at least keep my family updated on Jackson, my one-year old son. Here goes!

Clint and I invited all our families and friends to my grandparent's house for Jackson's first birthday party last weekend. He had a blast and I don't know where to put all the gifts he received. I'm a little sad. I wish I could make him stay little forever! Here's some pics from the festivities.










2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am really impressed. Once life settles down and schools is over I will be happy to join you on this new thing!!! :)

Lindsey said...

He is such a cutie pie! Doesn't time fly????

I'll be adding your blog to my blog roll....