Sunday, November 30, 2008

O' Christmas Tree...

I hope that everyone had a great holiday weekend. We had a good, but busy, Thanksgiving visiting our families. Jackson was tuckered out by the end of the day. He's cutting molars and has a runny nose, so he was just not himself.

Instead of participating in the shopping frenzy on Friday, we went to get our Christmas tree. I love Christmas and my favorite part is picking out and decorating our tree. This year, instead of a pre-cut fir, we cut a pine. Of course, Clint knows exactly what kind a blah, blah. To me, it's a green tree that doesn't look like the ones I usually get. Hopefully, it won't be long before Jackson will pick out our tree and I won't have to make Clint follow me around forever until I decide on the absolute perfect one. Here's some pictures of our adventure, but I won't be posting a picture of the tree fully decorated until the 15th!


Canvasing the farm


I can only pick one?


Are you SURE?



Too late now!

I also thought I would update you on what my little stinker has to say: "tree" - He points at the Christmas tree; "uh-oh" - He even has perfect timing, like for instance when his daddy almost missed the turn on our road...ah, priceless; "tur" - Tractor, oh how he loves tractors; "tuk" - Truck, what he calls anything with wheels; "duck" - I hope this is self-explanatory; "bye-bye" - while waving backwards, but he will NOT say it on cue, EVER.

We also heard about a computer program for babies, toddlers, young children, etc. It's called Babysmash. You download it from the website and it turns your computer into a safe play area. It turns off the "bad" keys, so that Jackson can push all the buttons. Letters and shapes pop up when a key is pressed while the computer says the name.

Have a great week!

No comments: