Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Potty trained!!!!

Jackson is potty trained!!  A couple of times over the weekend I caught him going to potty by himself.  I'm so proud!  One day last week, he started telling us when he needed to go and now he even sleeps in underwear.

We had Tillie's birthday party on Sunday afternoon.  I didn't get many pictures because we were late and then a storm blew up.










It wasn't raining when we got to Arab, so I let Jackson talk me in to taking him to the park.





Well, I'm off to find the little stinker a hay baler to pull behind his tractor.  That's the prize he picked for successfully making it through 5 days with no accidents.


3 comments:

Robert N. said...

Nice blog...good luck and have a nice day :-)
Konto dla mlodziezy

Paige said...

Yea! Jackson! That is great and well worth a hay baler!

Makenzi said...

Wooo hooo! NO. MORE. DIAPERS!!! Way to go Jackson:)