Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Clean and dry

A couple of weeks ago, Jackson's teacher told me it was okay to start sending him in "big boy underwear" to school.  I knew it was coming, but I was a little shocked that day.  I asked her if she was sure, like real sure.  He is pretty good at not wetting them, but he dirties them about every day.  He has made it to the potty a few times, but only when I catch him in the "poop pose."  BUT, last Tuesday he stayed dry all day long AND pooped in the potty when we got home.  So, I thought he deserved a treat.  Knowing his love for chocolate runs as deep as his momma's, we went to Arby's to get a chocolate shake.  He loved it!  He is still not completely trained, but he's getting better.  My goal is August.  I'll let you know!


2 comments:

Beth said...

Good job Jackson! BB loves chocolate too!

Anna said...

Way to go!!!! YUMMY!!