Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Stellan

There's another baby who's sick. Stellan from My Charming Kids is having heart problems and is in the PICU. His condition is very serious. I read this blog daily and I can't imagine what his mom is going through. Since I started this blog, I have read about so many sick kids; kids with cancer who are struggling or died, complications after birth or during pregnancy, miscarriages, etc. It really makes me stop and count my blessings that I had a healthy pregnancy. I took it for granted that I would get pregnant, have a healthy pregnancy and deliver a healthy baby with no problems. I never worried, not even when Jackson had fluid on his lungs when he was born. The nurses told me that it was completely normal. Brayden was born with fluid on his lungs and ended up in critical condition. I have really been kicked in the gut for being so naive. A healthy pregnancy and delivery really is a miracle. I don't fear being pregnant again, because God is in control, but I will enjoy and appreciate every moment.


No comments: