Monday, October 11, 2010

I'm BAAACCCKKK!!

So apparently I decided to take a little bloggy break...

It started when I was auditing at a client's office who doesn't have a wireless connection.  Yes, I could do it from home, but who has the time.  I have a child who loves, loves, loves to be outside...where there are no computers.  And Clint's usually on the computer after Jackson goes to bed.  So, I said all that to say this:  I've been busy.

I have lots of pictures to post, but not necessarily a lot of commentary.  It's actually amazing that I have pictures because I always forget to get the camera out.  I think I will spread the pictures over a few days instead of all at once.  I'm not promising to get them in chronological order.
Here are some from Jackson's days at Papa and Granna's:







No comments: