Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Odds and ends

I've been a bad blogger and have failed to post some pictures from the last couple of months.  I also haven't taken any pictures in the last month, but that's another story.

Jackson was the ring bearer in Clint's cousin Andy's wedding.  At the rehearsal, Jackson was perfect.  He even held the flower girl's hand and talked to her while they walked down the aisle.  By the third run-thru, he'd had enough.  At the wedding, he wasn't so perfect, but he did come down the aisle and he gave some comic relief.  I also managed to get the pillow flung in my direction when he reached my pew.  A true Cook!  Like his daddy, he performs the first time he's ask, but once is enough.  Some of the pictures are blurry because I was laughing and couldn't hold the camera straight.  Also, I borrowed some of them from Alison's Facebook page.




















Clint and his dad took Jackson to Farm/Ag Day a while back.  It's at the Snead Ag Supply and they have a bunch of tractors to climb in.  Jackson was in heaven!  I sent my camera with Clint so he could take pictures. 
















Okay, I think that's all the pictures that I had not posted.  Except these from earlier this year of Ms. Addison.  Makenzi, Anna and I were trying to get a picture of the great-grandkids with Daddy Jack.  It was near impossible.  I don't know if any of us ever got a picture with all of them looking in one direction!








I just saw these pictures too!  Whew, I'm totally behind.  Clint built me a sidewalk and I am thrilled!  No more walking through the grass to my car.  I was ruining my shoes.  Jackson loved playing in the new gravel and "helping" until he retreated to the garden to dig.

















Now I'm done.  Hopefully, it won't take me a month to post again!

No comments: