Thursday, April 15, 2010

Easter 2010

Easter this year was so much fun now that Jackson can hunt eggs.  We went to the church egg hunt Saturday and he had a blast.  Next year I hope to do something like Kristi did to teach Jackson the true meaning of Easter.   This was our year to be in Arab, so we had lunch at Daddy Jack and Granny Ham's with another egg hunt.  The adult grandkids had their own egg hunt with money prize eggs, but since I participated I don't have any pictures.  And if you're wondering, I found three eggs with no money. Bummer!

Hunting eggs at church


Decked out with fireman boots.

Our "good" picture, but there's a spot on my lens and it gives Clint a black eye.  Jackson didn't smile for any of them, plus my husband was squinting.

Strike a pose

The Sweats

Tillie and Jackson never cooperate for a picture together.

See.  Always going in two directions.

He came back to tell her something.  It probably wasn't nice.

Talking it over with Pop I.

Hunting eggs with Cousin Steph.







No comments: