Friday, December 18, 2009

Joy

Okay, so Kristi challenged her fellow bloggers to blog about what gives them joy.  Right now, my biggest joy comes from quiet, peaceful moments.  Although, I love when my moment is interrupted by "Momma, come see me."  That's Jacksonese for "come here."  He also thinks a whale is going to come get him every day.  Sorry, just a side note. 

Here's some of the things that bring me joy:

-Giggles
-"Yep"
-"Momma" instead of Mommy
-An uninterrupted night of sleep
-My dishwashing hubby
-Rocking Jackson while singing his "requests" and watching him mouth the words
-Catching him singing to "John Deere Green" in the car
-4:00 p.m.
-Physically receiving my certificate and taking it to get framed.  I'm giddy!
-"He's half Jewish, half methodist"

My first posed smile:



What brings you joy!  I pass the challenge to you!

Have a great weekend!!


No comments: