Monday, April 20, 2009

Missing

A couple of weeks ago, we had a serious case of the "missing pacifers." We went from having four, to just two, then down to one. I happened to find one almost a week later. But, this one pacifier caused me to think that I was losing my mind. Jackson had gotten up around midnight moaning, but not really waking up. I went in and gave him his pacifier and blankie and he dosed back off. He got up at 4:30 (ugh, I know!) doing the same thing. So, I went back in to give him his pacifer. I usually have to feel around the crib and sometimes up under him to find it. But, I COULD NOT find it. I was beginning to think that in my sleepiness that maybe he didn't have one but that couldn't be true. He ALWAYS goes to bed with one and I had found it and given it to him at midnight. I ended up grabbing one of the backups from the basket and going back to bed. The next afternoon I hunted all in, under and around the crib for that pacifier and still didn't find it. Look what I found when I changed his sheets a few days later:


Ha! I'm not crazy! I had to pull the crib out from the wall to finish putting the sheet on and saw this. (Disregard the dust, it is the back of the crib.)

1 comment:

Krowe said...

He hung it there didn't he!! He probably knew where it was teh whole time!